My opinion on this mod menu

sexpeter

For the price, it's fantastic! Cool stuff like money recovery and a bunch of other options to mess around with in GTA. I've been using it for months, free version first (which sadly got discontinued), then the paid one. Here's the thing though, it's BUGGYYY. Crashes, all the time, out of nowhere. On top of that, some specific features like Los Santos Customs or messing with vehicles just crash the game half the time. Unloading the menu even crashes it sometimes, which I'm not sure is supposed to happen. Worst thing tho is that I also can't join online jobs with Fate injected, just get stuck on the loading screen forever :(

I know making a mod menu isn't easy, and I don't want to trash Fate. It's great for the price, especially if you don't mind the occasional crashes. But I honestly just want them fixed. Overall Fate is great, can't complain for the price, bugs the only problem in my opinion.

For the price, it's fantastic! Cool stuff like money recovery and a bunch of other options to mess around with in GTA. I've been using it for months, free version first (which sadly got discontinued), then the paid one. Here's the thing though, it's BUGGYYY. Crashes, all the time, out of nowhere. On top of that, some specific features like Los Santos Customs or messing with vehicles just crash the game half the time. Unloading the menu even crashes it sometimes, which I'm not sure is supposed to happen. Worst thing tho is that I also can't join online jobs with Fate injected, just get stuck on the loading screen forever :(

I know making a mod menu isn't easy, and I don't want to trash Fate. It's great for the price, especially if you don't mind the occasional crashes. But I honestly just want them fixed. Overall Fate is great, can't complain for the price, bugs the only problem in my opinion.
Fate has still not been updated for the latest game version (3179). It might still take a while for the menu to be fully functional again, as for the "Infinite Loading" screen bug, you can fix that by disabling your Protections (Network > Protections) before entering an interior.

Yes that's obviously understandable, I love the mod menu & understand it'll take time to update. I also personally think the "infinite loading" should be fixed or enabled manually even though it's a protection. Anyway thanks for making such a great mod menu, hoping it'll update with more features and bug fixes soon <3